This fits your .
Go higher with The Step. Two additional freestyle aerobic risers allow you to intensify your workout by converting any Health Club Size Step Platform to a freestyle step and increasing the height of the platform by an extra two inches, so you can burn more calories. The patented freestyle risers add variety to your workout with multiple slanted positions perfect for adding intensity to push-ups, sit-ups, lunges, and more. Each grey riser is made with four nonskid feet to prevent the platform from sliding or moving during exercise. The 16” L x 16” W x 2” H risers can be used on any type of indoor flooring from carpet to concrete to hardwood without leaving behind scratches. The Step is a great home-fitness tool for beginners to experts and is customizable for a variety of aerobic and strength exercises. Made in the United States, the risers are crafted from durable, recyclable high-density polyethylene that supports up to 500 lbs beneath a platform. This product is backed by a 90-day manufacturer’s warranty period.
Featured Technologies:Low-Impact, High-Intensity Design
- Great home-fitness tool for beginners to experts
- Customizable for a variety of aerobic and strength exercises
- Made in the United States of America
- Crafted from durable, recyclable high-density polyethylene
- Supports up to 500 lbs beneath a platform
- Includes two 16” L x 16” W x 2” H freestyle grey risers for use with The Step Aerobic Platform – Health Club Size
- Compatible with freestyle and original platforms and risers
- Intensify workout difficulty by increasing platform height by 2” with additional risers
- Freestyle grooves allow platform to lay in slanted position great for push-ups, sit-ups, lunges, and more
- Risers made with four nonskid feet to prevent sliding or moving during exercise
- Can be used on any type of flooring without leaving behind scratches
- Product is backed by a 90-day manufacturer’s warranty
The Step was the original aerobic fitness step company with its iconic teal and purple platforms. Made in the United States, The Step is known for both its historic legacy and its innovative leadership to continually improve the aerobic platform. Today, The Step is a fitness essential in clubs and homes across the country and is used in a variety of aerobic and strength exercise programs. The Step’s durability and quality are backed by a 90-day manufacturer’s warranty.
The Step Freestyle Aerobic Risers – Health Club Size - B004REJ916